2012年12月6日木曜日

Japan Trip Winter 2012 Part 2

Nov. 26
We did Nabe (dump meat, vege in hot water and eat with soy sauce base soup) for dinner.  It's the best stuff during the winter!!

Nov. 27
We went to one of my favorite kids clothes store.
Ren had fun with his friends from school at a park.
and for dinner, we went to sushi restaurant, again,
and again Ren ate 7 plates of same item, lol


We went to English conversation at church,
and people there were surprised how much English he could speak.
Ummm.......He is native English speaker, you know......lol

Nov. 28
Lina had fever last night, so we took her to Dr in the morning.
and we shopped little bit, ate quick lunch, and got home.

Nov. 29
Ren's cough has been getting worse, I took him to Dr in the morning.
I didn't know if he got it from Lina or he was gonna give to everyone...
end up with giving to everyone, Lina started coughing, Aila started coughing,.....

I had chance to see 2 of my high school friends.



One is working in middle of Hiroshima, and the other one is living in Nagoya
where about 10 hrs drive away from here, but just happened to be at her home
this day because her husband was gone with business trip.

We had fun girls time for couple of hours, eating snacks at restaurant.
One is getting married in Spring, and the other one has a baby boy.
We talked about high school memories, and marriage life, motherhood, etc.

There will never be enough time to end girls talk.

I also shopped with my mom for kids`clothes.
I bought 37 items for $80 which is about 75% off price average.

It was steal deal for me !!!!!

Nov. 30
My sister decided to come home again, so we went to Hiroshima to pick them up.
We went to a restaurant for dinner.
We ordered a course dinner and they have all you can eat bread and desert.
Their bread was soooo good!!









This is my main dish, Chicken.




Ren ate so much pudding for desert, he actually threw up next day, lol.

Dec. 1
My grandma is in the hospital right now, so we went to visit her in the morning.
She cannot eat by herself anymore, so they did surgery; gastrosomy (?).
According to my mom, she was so skinny, but after the surgery she got alot better.
so when I went to see her, her skin looks very pink and she looked same as I remember,
but she couldn`t communicate well anymore like last time I saw her.
She seemed like she couldn`t remember me even when I told her my name,
but when I said that I came back from US, she made a surprised face
which kind of made me feel better.

When I touched her shoulder, I could only feel her bone, but supposedly she is still walking.
I hope I can have good conversation with her before I go back.

Then we went to Fukuyama where my mom is from to see my aunt, cousins.
We shopped at mall, as usual, lol.

this store had a play area for kids.


We ate dinner together, again per Ren`s request we ate sushi.
We went to bath house, and got home, straight to bed.....

Dec. 2
We went to church.
just chilled at home.

Dec. 3
I went to little shopping with my sister.
Before we took my sister and kids home, we went to dinner including my dad.
This restaurant has good breaded deep fried pork, and noodle.







I ate sooo much, again, even my dad was surprised, lol.

I hope you can't see too much that my face is getting extra cushion........

Dec. 4
I went to salon to do my hair.
I did straight perm twice, put little color, so it took almost 7 hrs......
I had fun talking to the stylist, so I had fun,
but felt bad for him that he could`t have any rest for LONG time.....

Dec. 5
We went to Indian restaurant for lunch.
Personally I think their nan is the best!!  Lina ate good, too!!




My aunts and uncles came to visit my grandma at hospital.
so we went to the hospital, too.
She had stomach check up today, so she was pretty tired and asleep whole time we were there.

Before we went to the hospital, we had little time, so we decided to walk by beach side.
Lina was sleeping in the car, but Aila had blast fun in cold beach.



Aila, playing by sea shore


The view from beach


Train track by it and old guy riding a bicycle, like normal Japanese view


Like you can imagine, she screamed crying saying that she wanted to play more, lol.



I found a pretty shell, just laying on the beach.



I decided to grab it.
I thought some sea weed was stuck in the shell, so I decided to pull it out.


and noticed that wasn`t a sea weed........yeah had actual crab in it.
I kept it in the water for awhile after we got home, but it hasn`t moved at all
so I guess he is dead.....Hummmmm.....should I pull thing out?  or not?

They came to house afterwards, so we had fun time talking.
We went dinner, again per Ren`s request, sushi restaurant.
Surprisingly, Ren ate 10 plates!!!
I seriously thought he was gonna throw up.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Here is bonus picture of the Japanese donuts.
Yummy!!

1 件のコメント:

The Sanderson Fam さんのコメント...

I love all the pictures Yosh! Give the kiddos a hug and kiss for me :)